Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-17 Origin: Site
The installation of an outdoor LED digital display includes four links: field investigation, device design, installation and troubleshooting. Only if the outdoor LED digital display is used and installed properly, the safety of the outdoor LED digital display is guaranteed and no accidents occur during use.
What should we pay attention to when choosing outdoor LED digital display?
What parameters must be considered before buying LED digital displays for outdoor use?
How do I choose the screen brightness of outdoor LED digital display?
1.It is necessary to adhere to the fire safety of the outdoor LED digital display installation site, the project's energy saving standards, etc. to respect. Of course, when choosing brand factors, LED screen quality, product after sales service and other aspects are important factors that need to be considered. The screen is installed outdoors, often exposed to sun and rain, wind and sun, and the working environment is harsh. Wetting or high humidity of electronic devices can lead to short circuits or even fires, which can lead to failures and thus to losses. Therefore, the requirement on the structural structure is to take into account the weather conditions and protect against wind, rain and lightning.
2. Requirements for outdoor LED digital display installation environment. Choose industrial grade integrated circuit chips with working temperatures between -40 °C and 80 °C to prevent the screen from starting in winter due to the low temperature. Install ventilation devices for cooling, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10 ℃ and 40 ℃. An axial fan is installed above the back of the screen, which can dissipate heat at too high a temperature.
3.Outdoor LED digital display cost control. The power consumption of the display is a factor that must be taken into account.
(1) The ratio between effective viewing distance and actual site size;
(2) pixel size and resolution;
(3) area estimation based on unit;
(4) Space for mechanical installation and maintenance of screen body.
outdoor LED digital display is an outdoor terminal that can be used for all-weather displays and therefore places strict requirements on screen brightness. If the screen is facing north, the screen brightness should generally not be less than 4000 nits; If the screen is facing south If the screen brightness is to be at least 8000 nits, a better display effect can be achieved. If budget allows, you can choose a product that automatically adjusts the screen brightness to the natural light intensity outdoors. On the one hand, it can reduce power consumption and operating costs, on the other hand, it can also reduce light pollution.
In view of this, would you also like to order an LED digital display for outdoor use? If necessary, you can contact UNA TECH CO., LTD who provide the outdoor LED digital display? of the best quality.